Friday, July 13, 2007

click

I have always been fascinated with the camera. As a concept. As a device. I am not scared of technology. I am one of what marketers call 'early adopters'. But I still do think that the simple camera is something far ahead of its time. Anything that has the ability to freeze time, is.

My contraption is a Nikon D40x. And I learnt how not to take photographs on my father's old Yashica. I got a lot of blurs. Now I try to take photographs whenever I am not thinking of other ways to keep myself distracted. I take photographs because I like to. I take photographs so that I can share with you what I want to. To put you in my shoes, if only for awhile. Not for you to critique. I am not that good.

I like portraits. I like dogs. I like comics and most forms of graphic art. If you are reading this and have reached here, I like you too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ditto. i like you too.

Nothings aplenty said...

awww...now thats just really sweet @If you are reading this and have reached here, I like you too.

bilbo said...

:) @If you are reading this and have reached here, I like you too.

Bourbon Girl said...

I have been in photography for 8 years, married a lover of photos ... we talk in a lingo that goes "lets shoot the dog tonight, or shoot Ally (our 3 year old daughter) .. always looking for new talent, glad to have bumped into your blog ... check us out on www.photosindia.com .. the thing about you is the combo of visual and verbal ... nice!!!!

Meanderer said...

hey.. i just came across your blog somehow.. ! am not sure wht was i doing... trying to find sth meaningful to do.. well i loved reading your take on things and people and stuff.. just thought to say hi and tell you that you are good..! :)